After our early morning trip to the mall (see older post), we rounded up our white elephants and got ready for the Christmas Eve party at our friends house. There was tons of yummy food and lots of excited little boys. We made it home with plenty of time to open up or PJs and our own Christmas Eve tradition of a movie. We sure do miss our family on the holidays, but we still had a great day getting ready to celebrate the Saviors birth.
Our family at the Christmas Eve party
Most of the kiddos indulging in an oreo
4 comments:
I sure do love looking at your blog...your a really good blogger cause I usually only get around to doing it once a month...so keep it up cause I enjoy reading about your families adventures and experiences!
Looks like a fun Christmas, it is fun making our own Christmas traditions isn't it. Rhone is very cute in those slippers!
Love the slippers. Love the photos. We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon!
I like the slippers that's a really good idea.
Post a Comment