We really had a great time with Ben's family and are so grateful they took the time to come and visit us. Especially since they watched Rhone so Ben and I could go to NYC for a 2 day get-a-way. Hopefully Rhone will start remembering who they are now that he is getting older.
One of the funnest things we did together was play wii. We were all laughing so hard, especially watching Grandad hula hoop on the wii fit. It was probably the funniest moment of the whole visit.
We also played a little on the board walk. Rhone insisted on riding a "big kid ride." I gave in and took him on it thinking he would hate it and never want to do another ride again. I was wrong. He was waving the first half. I couldn't believe it. Then they stop it and send you around backwards. It made me super dizzy and Rhone was not having fun, but he didn't cry. After a few minutes he was ready to start riding again. He is such a fearless little guy.

Rhone looking too cool and too old to just be a 1.5 year old. Where does the time go?
2 comments:
WOW! Ben and his dad look SO much alike! I thought, in that first picture, that they were brothers. He doesn't look like a "Grandad" at all!
Sounds like you had a great time with the Glecklers. IT is always nice when family comes. Rhone is so cute, and getting so big. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment