We did 2 big water activities. Ben took surfing lessons and the whole family went on a kayaking trip. We did it with a company called Kitty Hawk Kayak and Surf School, they were great. Both the tour and lesson were private (for a group price). Of course we also enjoyed the comfy temperatures, the beautiful views and the dolphin sightings.
Ben's surf lesson looked like it went really well (since I was only watching, that's about all I can say). Rhone and I just played on the beach and watch. There were also dolphins swimming in the area. They were beautiful.
On our kayak trip we paddled through a Maritime forest. It was beautiful, we saw snakes, turtles, fish, and birds. We were a little worried about Rhone but he did great. He had his own little seat which he sat in until he got tired and restless. He put his hands in the water, straddled the seat to get a leg in the water, and paddled a little.
Ben's 1st try at surfing. You might wanna turn down the volume (I'm pretty loud).
2 comments:
Shawn and I took a sea kayak trip when we went to Hawaii. It was way fun, though we got WAY sunburned. Even with Sunscreen. I bet Rhone really enjoyed the water, if not his seat!
I must say that i feel more educated just reading your blog. Hope you're doing good.
Post a Comment