We did! We celebrated Earth Day by:
Planting flowers
Sewing seeds with friends Making the Earth
Eating dirt (here's the dirt pie recipe)
Playing at the beach.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Did you celebrate?
Posted by meagan at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. We didn't do much at all. It rained most of the day, so we stuck ourselves to the inside. Thought about all the yard work that needs to be done though!
That's awesome! What a great day!!
Man, I was going to ask you if you were going to homeschool, but then I realized that by the time he's school aged, he'll already know everything and won't need to go to school.
You are the best mom . . .
You are such a fun mom! I think about holidays and think I should do something fun, but get busy and forget. You do so much! What a lucky boy you have!
Meagan,
Remember you weren't eating dirt. Dirt is what is under your fingernails and everything else is soil. A true soil geek should know that, though I'm sure Rhone had plenty under his fingernails once he dug in,
How fun!
What a blast!
Post a Comment