Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear...

Dear Idaho, Your beauty never disappoints.

Dear Better Homes and Gardens, My fresh coconut cake will never grace the cover of your magazine. All the beating, boiling, and grating was not worth it.


Dear Dad/Ben, We love and miss you.

5 comments:

Dani said...

It was great to see you! Awesome cake! Love Idaho!:)

Kristanne said...

That cake wasn't made on Saturday. Your mom said you were going to though. So did it just not look like the cake on the cover, or was the taste not to your liking. Jace brought home a recipe today, it is called Thunder Cake. It is chocolate and is made with pureed tomatoes. Not sure about it. He really wants to make it. It sure was great seeing you on Saturday. If you get bored, give me a call. I would love to see you once more before you go home!!!

Amanda said...

ahahhahahah, I am dying laughing at your cake comment. I SO know what that's like! Thanks for your great sense of humor!!!

Liz said...

This was a cute post. I hear ya w/the cake, I've only made one coconut cake, and was dissapointed and have not repeated the attempt. Yours looks prettier than mine did! Sorry Ben is gone again. Not a fun thing to get used to . . . but the homecoming sure is nice, and adds an element of romance to the marriage that I like. I'm sure you can relate to that one!

Darren and Stephanie said...

I'm sure your cocunut cake was delicious.