Wednesday, March 10, 2010

little helper

Today I made a hundred cookies (literally) for the USO on base. I did it all while Rhone was napping (for efficiency and sanitary purposes). There were a few cookies left on the sheet, so I let him help me put them on the cooling rack. He did so good, that we reenacted it for Ben. You can watch too since we filmed it. He is such a curious little cook!

8 comments:

Jake and Liz said...

I know I've said this before but thanks for being such an awesome wife and mom to your boys. I'm so impressed!

Dillon & Bree said...

That is awesome! So cute and what a good helper. I really love that you posted that.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I mean seriously cute!

Kristanne said...

Your going to raise, a chef, an artist, a handy man and all - wow what a great mom. HE is so cute. Wish you were coming home soon.

Rachel said...

Nice work Rhone, that really does take skill, and you look good doing it to. There is nothing better than a man who knows his way around the kitchen :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! What a steady little hand he has. That is pretty impressive. He is always cooking/baking with you huh? I haven't ever dared let the girls help me. I don't think it would be very fun (well for me). But you and Rhone look like you really enjoy it. I love all your posts!

Dani said...

Wow! What coordination! :) So cute!

Amanda said...

He is too cute for words, loved this video!