One of the things I love about having a child is that you can always find something to celebrate and be excited about. For St. Patrick's Day we played with some green crayola model magic and did a fun hunt for the treasure activity. The bowl is filled with peas and lentils. I hid some gold coins inside and let Rhone scoop, dump, throw, and occasionally taste until his little heart was content. It entertained him for a long time.
That night our friends invited us over for a yummy St. Patrick's day dinner which included a fruit rainbow, a pot of gold (yellow squash) and green drinks and desserts. Thanks for the yummy dinner Amy (and boys). While we were eating some sneaky leprechauns made it upstairs and hid a box of gold for the boys. What a fun green day!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
clebrating St. Patty's
Posted by meagan at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like he had a fun St. Patrick's day. Love the tongue when he is looking for treasure. Glad to see that hasn't changed!
how fun! i need to really step up next year - i didn't even remember to have anyone wear green!
By the way - I'm so happy to find your blog! I noticed a comment about it on Facebook and I'm a blogging fanatic! I'll be following to keep in touch better! Your boy is adorable!
What a good Mom you are to do so many fun projects with Rhone, I was lucky we even died eggs for easter this year :) Oh and I love the picture of Rhone on your sidebar in the stripy sweater, so cute! Anyway we definitely should hang out while you are down, just e-mail me or call me so we can make a plan.
I look at these pictures and think, 'Man am I lame'. Oh well, maybe I can steal some of your cool ideas.
I love the pics.
Post a Comment