While it was still snowing
That is a lot of snow for a 120 lb me to move while putting mittens on Rhone 20 times. The soil scientist in me requires a shovel for reference. Too bad I still have half the driveway to go, but it is waiting until tomorrow.{more pictures about our week coming soon}
12 comments:
That is a lot of snow! I always thought that Delaware didn't get that much snow because it was so close to the ocean. Guess I was wrong. Hope you and Rhone have fun playing in the snow, hope Ben gets back soon (at least in time for the next shoveling job)
That is a lot of snow! I always thought that Delaware didn't get that much snow because it was so close to the ocean. Guess I was wrong. Hope you and Rhone have fun playing in the snow, hope Ben gets back soon (at least in time for the next shoveling job)
Wow! That is a ton of snow, and I thought Idaho got a lot of snow. We have nothing compared to that! I am amazed you shoveled all of that. I still haven't even shoveled my walkway. Hope you and Rhone enjoy playing in all of that snow.
Oh my gosh. I haven't seen that much snow in a while. I just have one thing to say about you shoveling it and putting gloves on Rhone 20 times. You go girl!!!
Wow!!! That's a lot of snow. I'm sorry you had to shovel it all by yourself. Of course you had Rhone there to "help". Hope you get dug out soon and that Ben gets home even sooner:)
Wow, that is a TON of snow, I'm so impressed that you shoveled it by yo'self!
Can you send some of that snow our way sowe can go skiing? It seems to be snowing everywhere but north Idaho this year,It is like our weather-meter hit snow overload the past few years and isn't allowing any this year to make up for it!
You are super woman! We had a ton of snow this past weekend as well. It's crazy!
Wow. You are amazing!
WOW, you go girl!
Hey wonder woman, looks like a bit of a rough weekend. I can't imagine trying to shovel that much snow with a little helper. At least that takes care of your exercise regime for the weekend!
Post a Comment