Monday, January 11, 2010

a year


It's amazing to see how much Rhone has changed in a year. Although 4 moves, 9 flights, 2 months in hotels, and a ridiculous amount of hours in a car- in one year- will age anybody. Rhone has been a delight we love him so much. We are so grateful for his ability to happily adjust to wherever we take him. He is an independent, attention loving, curious little boy. He has filled our lives with entertainment and stress. We wouldn't trade one minute of it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The best is yet to come:)

Angela said...

A year already! That was fast! What a sweetheart! Happy B-Day cute boy!

So I was talking to Dave about going to visit you one of these weekends. Are you busy this coming or next weekend? I'd like to get together before March so I don't have to change double diapers during the trip =) Let me know what you think!

Chance and Beth said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Rhone. He is really too cute. I loved him in his Christmas jammies. and clothes too. Looks like you guys had a fun holiday season. Glad you could be together!

Christy said...

One year already, it went really fast for me! I would love to see him now.

Edwards Fam said...

I love him! Those pictures of younger Rhone are precious...those cheeks! Love 'em! Great job on the cake too! It looked tasty:)

R+BSummers said...

I'm impressed with your cake making skills! Must have been from 4-H that one time! It's crazy how much things can change in five years; from husbands, babies, to extreme changes in locations. You seem to be handling your "changes" extremely well!