Christmas morning (well the whole day) was so much fun. It is exciting to have Santa visit our house. When Rhone woke up we read the birth of Jesus from the scriptures, prayed, and played around upstairs until Rhone was wide awake and in a good mood. He made his grand entrance to see his Santa gifts. He went straight for his 4- wheeler. He is such a boy, we loved watching the delight on his face as he played. He just wanted to play with everything and not open anything new. Our gift opening was spread out throughout the whole day (and next day for Rhone) because of web-cam schedules. We ate lunch with a crowd from Ben's work. It was nice of them to have us over- but it just didn't feel too Christmas-y. That night I cooked our own little Christmas dinner too. Rhone fed himself cranberry salad. He was messy, but happy and full. After Rhone went to bed, Ben and I stayed up and played our wii. I felt like a little kid all over again and loved it. I am so thankful we were together as a family to celebrate the birth of our Savior. A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who not only got us gifts, but also paid shipping to get them to us. We loved sharing Christmas (via web-cam) with you!
Here is Rhone in his Christmas clothes (notice I did not use the word outfit- because I have been informed that only girls wear outfits- boys wear clothes). I think he looks pretty adorable with a tie.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so cute! Love his CLOTHES =) I'm so glad Ben got to stay for Christmas!
I like how you love him lounging with the remote, but what I saw first was that long tongue sticking out! What a cutie. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
I'm so glad you could all be together for Christmas! I love the look on Rhone's face when he's riding his new 4-wheeler, what a cutie!
That is one styling Christmas outfit. Rhone is looking so much older these days. That 4 wheeler looks sweet! Glad you got to spend Christmas together--a White Christmas was never more exciting I'm sure!
Rhone has such a cute smile, and he is just dang cute!!! Love the pictures. I am so glad you guys had a nice Christmas. Hey I have Skype now too, so we should talk some time when granny is down. She would love it.!! Me too!!
I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas. I don't even need to guess who told you that boys don't wear "outfits". Um.... your dad? He's always been funny about that. I always made sure I dressed my boys "masculine" so he wouldn't tease me. I love the pics of Rhone. I also love the family pic. We sure miss you guys. Love ya:)
Post a Comment