Ben got a chance to email me the picture of our pumpkin carving. I wanted to include them because of course I think they are cute, I love getting to see pictures of us with Ben, and Ben took the time email them to me. So here they are.
Rhone getting brave enough to stick his hand inside the pumpkin.
Ever wonder how fried pumpkin tastes? Just ask Rhone, he was born in the south, after all.
All lit up
6 comments:
Cute pumpkins. I bet Rhone loved doing it. How is Ben? IT has to be hard with him gone all the time. I kind of understand. Shawn has traveled a lot for business, but he has only been in dicey areas 3 times. Hope all is well. You should come down and we can go shopping.
They are very cute! Love that Rhone is holding his own little pumpkin. He is too cute!
Thanks for your comment about the flying pumpkin. It made me laugh so hard!
I hope you guys are doing well. When is Ben getting back? I want to plan a trip to see you guys.
Ooh, I like the stars. Cute. Hang in there! He'll be home soon...
What cute Halloween dishtowels you have hanging on your stove. I will have to point that out to Granny for sure. She will love it!
Hopefully Ben will be home next fall so you can stay in Delaware and enjoy the festivities: http://www.punkinchunkin.com - the World Championships are this weekend!! =)
Fried pumpkin? Teach me, I am intrigued.
Post a Comment