Benjamin our next door neighbor, Meag and Rhone swimming
Fresh Strawberries A tour of the old missions
Mission Concepion was dedicated in 1755 and it is the oldest unrestored stone church in America
The church at Mission San Jose. This mission was huge and restored close to its original state. Spanish missions were designed to be self sufficient communities that were to be turned over to the community (no longer ran by the friars)10 years after their establishment (in most cases it took much longer).
A visit to the Alamo
The Alamo was origianally a mission too, but of course it is best known for the battle where Texans held off Mexican troops for an astounding 13 days before being over taken.
Looks like you are having a fun summer. Wish it was hot enough for a pool and that we had a pool. Also can I tell you that Rhone is the chubbiest cutest baby? I just want to squeeze him. Do you get tired of lugging that one around? He is adorable!
I always love getting out and exploring a new area. I never thought of Texas as being a place with a bunch of early missions and churches. It is fun to look at your pics of the area. Too bad you won't still be there come football season!
We know it's fun to hop from one blog to another, and we are glad you're interested in our blog. So in order to avoid going "private" we are asking that if you link to our blog or blog about us, please don't include our last name. Thanks for the consideration and happy blogging!
me
No matter where we live, I will always be an Idaho girl. I love spending time with my family and in the great outdoors.
boy #1
We've been happily married for about 6 years. Ben is working hard as a pilot flying the C-5.
boy #2
It's hard to remember life without our wild Ace. He's been part of the fam for a year, but right now he's hanging out in Idaho.
boy #3
Rhone is our energetic 3 year old. He is a happy healthy little boy. We love watching him learn and grow.
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are enjoying your time in Texas. Lots to see and do!!
Looks like you are having a fun summer. Wish it was hot enough for a pool and that we had a pool.
Also can I tell you that Rhone is the chubbiest cutest baby? I just want to squeeze him. Do you get tired of lugging that one around? He is adorable!
I always love getting out and exploring a new area. I never thought of Texas as being a place with a bunch of early missions and churches. It is fun to look at your pics of the area. Too bad you won't still be there come football season!
Post a Comment