Here are a few skills that Rhone has developed in the last 2 months. Rolling from his tummy to his back was something he mastered early on. He's getting to be our big chatter box and smiler now. We are pretty sure his eyes will be blue and he's getting his real hair. We sure do love this little man.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
he's TWO.....months that is
Posted by meagan at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the little talking. He is getting too big - he has to grow slowly if you are going to be so far away! How is Texas? Hope you settled in well.
Meag!!! He is adorable. I can't believe how fast he rolled over...that is so awesome. I never told you congrats. Mommyhood is the best ever, and it just keeps getting better.
So cute! This just made me smile. I really miss that stage. he is so handsome, I love his dimples.
I can't believe how cute he is. They are so fun at that age. Enjoy him while he is small, because they don't stay that way for long. I wish my little guy would have babbled more when he was that age. We are still working on trying to get him to talk. Hope you are doing great!
He's sooo cute! What a happy baby!
How cute he looks like he is getting chubby little cheeks love his smiling they grow too fast.
How fun! The sound on our computer doesn't work right now so I couldn't hear his cute chattering...but his smile is so handsome. Way to go on the rolling. Alli has only done that once and it suprised her...maybe even scared her a little bit too. All these little steps are so fun. You said Rhone is 15 lbs. What a big boy. I can't believe it...cause you are so little! Alli just hit 10 lbs and 4oz! I hope all the traveling is going well for you guys!
So, I was at book club the other night and the subject of pregnancy and babies was brought up (can't imagine that, can you). Well, they were talking about their fussy babies and what helped them sleep better. I don't know if Rhone is still kind of fussy but they introduced me to the "baby burrito". It's all about wrapping the baby so tight they can hardly breathe and therefore go to sleep for lack of oxygen. Not really, but I thought maybe you'd want to give it a look see. I'm sure there's a website or something.
Post a Comment