Sunday, March 15, 2009

double the fun


Rhone had his 2 month check up and he has already doubled his birth weight, weighing in at a whopping 15.5 lbs. He is heavier than 95% of kids his age. He is average height and as you can tell by the video an exceptional pooper. Make sure you listen carefully for the whole effect.

7 comments:

Brock & Morgan said...

That video clip of Rhone is hilarious. I can totally see how he has so many blowouts now. Sounds like the trip to Huntsville and around Alabama was fun, caves are beautiful. Hope you are all doing well, talk to ya later.

Jake and Liz said...

That was classic! That almost beats Liesel eating her dirty diaper and Emmie smearing her "sha-poopy" all over the room. Keep up the good work Rhone. You have a lot to catch up on but I think you have an exceptionally good start! You might made your nieces look like a bunch of girls by the time your through.

Kristanne said...

This ranks right up there with the one Kecia posted about a year ago. He has quite effective sound effects. We just need to see the face while that is going on.

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Meag,
He is so dang cute, amnd getting so big :) Don't you just love all the blowouts, it seemed like I was constantly doing laundry.Hopefully your little one will eventually grow out of this stage :)

Jill W said...

How funny! Those are teh worst things to clean up. Good to hear he's such a big boy, too! They seem to be healthier when they're bigger, and don't tell the people with all the skinny babies that Is said this, but I think they're cuter, too!

Brandon & Tiff said...

How fun....or should I say funny. He is such a cute big boy. He cracks me up. Alli has her 2 month check-up today so will see where she ranks on the list. She's turning into quite the piggy. She can down a five oz bottle in no time.

It looks like you've had quite the adventure being homeless for awhile. Those caves looked amazing. I loved your description of getting your house cleaned up and having Rhone in your cart...everything takes twice as long now huh? I am glad you are all doing well. Keep the post coming! I love to hear about little Rhone! (and you guys of course)

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh My! So dang funny. I love that you posted this. I really don't miss the blowing out stage. He is a big boy. So cute!