We decided to squeeze in a baby shower for my friend Amy before we rolled outta town. Throwing a party at your house, while getting ready to move, wasn't exactly my most brilliant idea, but I am so glad that we were able to help celebrate this sweet little girl on her way. I couldn't have pulled it off without help from Ben and my two friends Amanda, and Lyanna. Sorry I am so slow getting these pictures to you Amy!
 |
| Rhone helped me make some of the decorations |
 |
| This picture didn't turn out so great, but all the pink and oranges were so cute together. |
 |
| Cute decoration and gift |
 |
| Ladies from church |
 |
| Amanda brought a fun game to make a baby. There were some pretty cute ones. |
 |
| Opening all the pink gifts |
 |
| More guests. |
 |
| Thanks for letting us help you celebrate your baby girl Amy! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment