I turned the big 27 this year. It always seems less fun to celebrate when I am pregnant, but Ben and Rhone did a great job of making the day special for me. Rhone slept in, which was one of the best gifts I received. My friend Amy and I share our birthdays, so we took the kids to play at Chick-Fil-A for lunch after story time. They played and we got to just sit and chat, which is always nice. We went out to eat at a yummy new Italian restaurant, had a Cold Stone birthday cake, and snuggled at home watching "Atlas Shrugged". A big thanks to everyone who called and sent gifts. I am one lucky girl!
My yummy cake and pretty flowers.
3 comments:
Hope you had a great birthday.
Happy birthday. Oh I wish I was just turning 27.
Sounds and looks like you had a lovely birthday! Happy BDay Meagan!
Post a Comment