We prayed a long time for another baby and we are so blessed and excited to have this little girl. Our little tater baby has been making her presence known since the start. I have been MUCH sicker this time than with Rhone. Around 10 weeks I finally got so exhausted and dehydrated that I was blacking out, almost to the point of passing out. The doctor sent me to the hospital for 2 bags of IV fluids and some zofran (a medication developed to help patients on chemo therapy). I was finally able to keep a little something in my stomach and started gaining weight. It has taken a long time to get feeling better and to recover my energy. My parents have been such an amazing help and of course Ben too. Rhone always prays "mommy won't be any more sick". He will run into the bathroom with a drink for me, give me his doggy, and pat my back. He has been pretty sweet.
I am due March 12, 2012. I am 22 weeks now and finally feeling pretty good. Everything looked really good at the ultra sound. We were excited and nervous to find out she's a girl. It's hard for me to be patient and watch my body transform, but we are so excited for our girl to get her. Now we just have to come up with a name....
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Tater Baby
Posted by meagan at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I am glad to here your feeling better I totally understand that I have to take that same medicine and be hooked up to IVs every pregnacy. I wish I was closer I would have totally loved to help you out. good luck
I am so happy for you :) I am sorry you were so sick, and hope that you are feeling better. Your due date is on my anniversary as well :) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Like mother like daughter. I remember your mom being so sick with you. I'm so exited for you guys. I'm going to go out and buy a pink, frilly, foofy dress. Everything you hated:) Love you.
Congrats! Such exciting news. Sorry you were so sick, but glad you are feeling better. As usual you look great :)
I am so happy for you guys! She looks cute all squished up in there! You look amazing, I am sorry you have been so sick. Being pregnant is a love hate thing for me. I love feelint that little life inside of me, but I hate, hate feeling like crap all the time. I hope you feel good now from here on out. Rhone is getting so big and looks so cute in his Halloween costume. Naomi was not so big on wearing her costume either, it came right off as soon as we got home. I have not checked in here for a while so I was just getting caught up, do you guys have fun plans for Thanksgiving? Any plans to come to Idaho?? Let me know, we might head over to Grandmas during our Thanksgiving break.
Yay! Congrats! A little girl is lots of fun. Something tells me she might be kind of spunky but I guess well have to wait and see. Take care!
Post a Comment