We were so thankful to spend Thanksgiving with Ben this year. He had to work a little that morning, but felt extra grateful to have him home. We did a few fall activities to get ready for Thanksgiving. Including a birthday party with pony rides and a petting zoo. Our little Rhone of course, who has ridden a horse, would not ride a little pony. Rhone and I made a turkey apple, saw a real turkey, made pilgrim hats, and a turkey book. We had 3 Thanksgivings meals. One at Ben's work , one with some friends from Ben's work on Thanksgiving Eve and one with our family friends on Thanksgiving. All that turkey and I didn't even have to cook one. Lucky me ;) Rhone was a big "help" in the kitchen with Grandma Pete's home made pie and the cranberry salad.
Rhone showing off his creation.
Playing the "monkey game" on the iphone with Ella at the Thanksgiving Eve party. I guess the adults were kinda boring.
Thanksgiving dinner with Tyson. It was some yummy turkey!
Making a silly sticker turkey.

4 comments:
I love the pictures. BTw Can you send me your favorites for The calendar. About 10 or so.
We missed you guys a lot. Saturday was fun with everyone. Hope you had a great time with Cole. Are you coming home for Christmas?
Glad you got to be with friends and family for Thanksgiving.
Looks like alot of fun. You always have some cute idea.
Oh my word! I have been MIA from blogging for like . . . months that are forever. But I LOVE that family picture on your sidebar in the doorway/frame!!! And all the activities you do with Rhone! So fun!!! :-)
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! You look so cute, I wish could look like that when I was expecting :) I am glad that Ben was home! And I love those pilgrim hat cookies, I need to remember those for next year.
Post a Comment