We spent one morning at Hershey's Chocolate World. It smelled so good there. Lucky for us, it wasn't too crowded, so we were able to go on the ride about the production of chocolate twice. It was fun with singing cows, and all the steps and machines that make Hershey's Chocolate. I had no idea that making chocolate was such such a long and complicated process. Rhone got to package some Hershey Kisses and then we paid to create our own candy bar. We were able to pick our type of chocolate and fillings. Then we were able to active a production line and watch it happen. Ben and Rhone even designed their own packaging. It was really fun and quite interesting to see how everything happens. One of the coolest parts was seeing the laser burn the bar code onto the packaging. We could have spent a little more time there, but Rhone was tired and grouchy, so we headed out.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
FV part 4- Chocolate World
Posted by meagan at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids would have thought they were in heaven. That was one big bar of chocolate that Rhone was holding. I don't blame you for not wanting to eat them. I had a set of the seven dwarfs made out of chocolate but couldn't bring myself to eat them because they were so cute. I'm glad you guys are enjoying some family time.
Love the pictures. How neat to get their own candybar. Rhone's is really cute.
I think I need to go there. How fun you can put your names on them.
Post a Comment