We have been together for 5 whole years. They have been years filled with change, but I sure am glad we made it through together. The good news is that we still want to be in the same boat, which is what we bought to celebrate. We are the owners of a wilderness systems tandem kayak, complete with an extra seat for Rhone and a rudder to handle the bay. We got it on sale and with no sales tax-gotta love DE. We celebrated by "picking crab" with our friends, making 2 of Ben's favorite meals, eating red, black and white m&m's, and paddling our kayak. Ben surprised me with an over night trip to NYC and a Broadway show. I have my parents lined up to watch Rhone for a few days so we can take a get-a-way out west too. I am excited for my 1st night off in over a year and a half. Personally I think I deserve one :)
Saturday, August 21, 2010
in the same boat
Posted by meagan at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the last picture. I am glad you had such a wonderful anniversary and may you have many more to come :)
Mine doesn't fit. Guess that is why things have been so rocky lately. ;> Looks like you guys are enjoying your anniversary. Hope it was a great one.
Yay, congrats. I'm a little jealous... there's noooo way I would even try putting on my wedding dress, it's a size 6... yea.
So pretty.
Looks like you got a pretty awesome boat too!
Love the card! You're so stinkin' creative. Jake's lucky to get a card...from the dollar store:)
So glad to hear that you both still want to be hitched. You're a great couple and we're so glad you married Ben.
So excited for your much deserved break. Have a blast! You're going to love the broadway!
Love ya!
Good for you! You totally deserve a day or many off. That is a way cute card idea. Happy Anniversary, it sure beats what we did for our anniversary, but that is our own fault. Have a great week!
Impressive that the dress still fits, as if there were any question.
Jeff and I celebrated our five year anniversery this year too! Congrats:)!
So jealous you can fit into your dress still, I think you have high hopes for the future too! That is a clever card, love it.
Post a Comment