Delaware was teasing us with weather warm enough to play at the park, but this weekend we were reminded that it is winter. Since Ben is still gone, so it was up to Rhone and me to shovel out this morning. It was chilly (15 *F) but Rhone was a trooper and played outside so I could shovel. Even after a face plant and a lost mitten there were still no tears. It's probably because he stayed warm thanks to these sweet snow pants. He actually wore them over his pj's, but under his workout pants.
After swimming lessons, we stayed in the rest of Saturday. We were making all sorts of messes to stay entertained. Rhone liked the "water" more than the "colors" but he also managed to get a little face painting in too.

If you wanna seem some more cute pictures of Rhone check out my aunts blog here. Speaking of, can you believe we still haven't met this little man? Happy blessing day, we can't wait to meet you Olin!
7 comments:
Olin has filled out a little, but hasn't changed much. We missed you today. Those are SWEET snow pants!!! How was your visit with Cole?
Way to go girl! I'm glad you went and got those watercolors so you had something to do with Rhone this weekend:) Too bad we couldn't put the boys in a sled with some husky dogs and mush on over to your house today:) By the way, Rhone has the cutest cousin!
Still laughing over those snow pants. Jim will be proud--straight out of red green show! You are such a fun mom I can't wait to come visit and get ideas from you. I haven't even thought of painting with Jake I bet he would love it. How much longer before Ben gets back, do you know? If you get bored give us a call.
Olin looks like a cutie! I can't wait to see him either. Those snow pants are a crack up, very unique and useful. Duck tape truly is a mans best friend. I love the pictures, looks like you are having some good bonding time with your boy.
I can't believe how much snow you all are getting! I miss it! We don'tget much down here:) although we did get a couple flurries over the break!
Sounds like it's time for Ben to invest in a snow blower for you... Can you say happy valentines?
Those snow pants are so funny! I love it.
Post a Comment