Monday, September 14, 2009

a little outside time

There is a wildlife refuge not far from Dover. We headed out to do a little hiking. I turned out to be very little hiking because the mosquitoes were thick! But we were still able to see plenty of wild life anyway. Hopefully with our bikes and the cool weather coming we will get to spend more time exploring outdoor Delaware.

4 comments:

Kristanne said...

Nice place. We went to the refuge out in West Weber a couple of months ago and got eaten by the mosquitos too. And we had on tons of repellant. Hope it gets better. Delaware doesn't get too cold in the winter, so hopefully you should be able to hike and stuff all winter long. We got a new snake you'll have to see it when you come. Rhone will love it.

Robbins Fam said...

your house is gorgeous and so is your baby! You look great for having an eight month old! Delaware now, huh? crazy. Miss you guys, sorry we haven't been better at keeping in touch.

Sabrina said...

Meg's
I just wanted to say thanks for being there at my parents Farewell, that was pretty tough. I didn't realize until then that they would be gone and I wouldn't be able to go see them. But I apprecaited the hug. I'm glad all is well. We need to chat a little more, but its hard with such busy lives. Well I better go back to work. Laters

wayne bass said...

So, I am having a horrible time trying to sleep so I thought I would come and read about what's happening. And, I see you have a kid, and the first thing that popped in my mind was Holy Cow that's great Congrats guys! Then I started thinking, I think I already knew that, but I really can't remember (its late.) How's life in the Air Force treatin' you man?

Rumor has it that if you measure your kid when hes like two and then double his height then you will know how tall he will end up.

Anyways, see ya around bud